Web to Print Front End Integration
Consumers are doing more and more business in online stores, and print customers are no different. While the print industry customer base remains predominantly regional in nature, commercial printers are increasingly offering their services via the internet, particularly for standard, repeat-order items such as business cards, brochures and presentation folders.
PrintVis’ Front End Integration for web to print is the tool that manages the connection between frontends of both open and closed web shops. Our web to print front-end integration tool can be used for many different web shop front-ends. All products displayed in the front-end can have their own fixed price, and be included in a price list or a calculation template in PrintVis. PrintVis front-end integration allows you to have an individual web application for every customer, designed differently but using the same core.
Web to Print Workflow
There are many ISVs who have developed their own web to print software solutions, responding to the ever-growing demand from online consumers. PrintVis integrates to most any of these e-commerce platforms, which are generally available in a SaaS model, offering flexibility of scale and cost, DIY designer studios and much more, to satisfy the needs of print businesses who offer their goods online and want to fortify that aspect of customer interaction.
Taking advantage of PrintVis’ front end integration with online storefronts, print customers can:
- Get a web service-based, real time bi-directional interface (production orders, stock items)
- Get product catalog, including product grouping, product descriptions and pictures (automate web shop setup)
- Get product information, prices, inventory etc.
- Configure products: complex printing products which can be calculated in PrintVis before ordering from a web shop
- Place orders
- Get pending/historical production orders
- Submit reorders