If Business Is Good, It’s About to Get a Whole Lot Better
Have questions about Microsoft Dynamics? PrintVis has the answers that will help you run a better business.
You asked, and Microsoft listened. Based on the questions most frequently asked by customers during their ERP evaluation process, Microsoft has developed a new video series to help explain what it can do for your business and how, and more importantly why it should be important to businesses that may have outgrown their current accounting software or are limited by outdated systems.
So this week we will start a new series of short videos and articles which are easy to digest food for thought.
This video series will break down questions like:
- “What are the features and capabilities of your solution?”
- “How does the software integrate with existing systems?”
- “How do you buy and license the software?”
- “How long does it take to implement?”
- And more…
Let’s start with the question that likely got you to this point, How do I know we’ve outgrown our accounting software?
There are a few tell-tale signs that your existing systems may be holding you back. It may be time to move on to another solution if:
- You can’t keep up with increasing demands even when you add more people.
- You can no longer wrap your arms or your head around your business processes.
- Your people are reactive instead of proactive.
Watch the video to learn more, and be sure to check back next week.
Thanks for taking time today to learn how to change your business for the better every day. Join us for the next nine weeks when we share the top questions asked when evaluating business management software. In the meantime, take a test drive to see Microsoft Dynamics in action.
Ready to learn more about PrintVis and what it can do for your graphics business? Click Here to send us some information about your company, request a demo, and download some free PrintVis and Microsoft brochures!