- First release on the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Modern Client
- Final release with Windows Client and C/Side development environment
- Available for use in browser, Windows 10 desktop app, mobile apps on Android and iOS, or in Outlook
- New Features and Bug Fixes, including a basic, out-of-the-box JDF Integration
Taking a major step forward in continuity with the evolution of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the first PrintVis release for 2020 is built on the attractive new Modern Client from Microsoft, which is available for use in your browser, Windows 10 desktop app, mobile apps on Android and iOS, or in Outlook. This release is based on Microsoft’s April 2019 Spring release of Business Central. As of Wave 2 from Microsoft (BC15, released October 2019), both the Dynamics NAV client (“Windows Client”) and the classic C/Side development environment are retired. This will be reflected in our next release, in the Spring of 2020.
New Features Include:
- Pages Redesigned for Modern Client
- Advanced Warehouse Management
- New Standard Reports for Power BI
- Shop Floor Role Center Updates
- Multi-Company Functionality
- AGFA Packages
- Esko Label Integration
- Pre-Press Orders
- Tools Selection for the Label Industry
- Multi-Web Functionality
For this release, PrintVis has refined and expanded on multiple features of the base Microsoft platform, leveraging more functionality to help you improve your production efficiency and increase valuable data flow to every corner of your business. As always, our new release also includes many systemic improvements and bug fixes.
Sharing Microsoft’s ambitious development objectives, PrintVis continues to set the standard as an MIS/ERP system tailored to the specific needs of the graphic arts industry.