- PrintVis 17 Released December 21, 2020
- This release is for Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Wave 2
- Based on Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 17.1.18256.18792
PV17 has the same structure as PV16, with a base app (extension) and separate extensions to be installed when the specific functionality in the extension is required.
- Improved search in the PV Planning Board – there is now the possibility to search for Planning Units in the Planning Board, with customizable setup for the desired search.
- Shopfloor ClickTile Event – additional parameters now allow more tiles to be added to the Shopfloor Role Center
- PrintVis Graph – Allows the customer to connect SharePoint/OneDrive file storage to PrintVis and store documents and files that are connected to for example the PrintVis Case
- Remote File Management – From PrintVis instances running in the Microsoft cloud we are now able to access and create files and folders at the customer’s local file server
- Translations – Swedish and Italian language versions added
Demo Databases Included:
- PrintVis Unlimited
- PrintVis Inc.
- PrintVis Bindery
- PrintVis Label
- PrintVis Newspaper
Partners: Find it here.
PrintVis strives to offer the most precise, innovative and unique IT system for graphics companies worldwide. We are constantly developing and improving PrintVis, and we never stray from our high standards. Our PrintVis product is and remains a standard system, to ensure that our customers can evolve with the system as the surrounding world evolves. Our mission is simply for PrintVis to be the preferred operating system for graphics companies across the planet.