PrintVis 17 Released with Free Trial
For Immediate Release: February 2, 2020 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[PrintVis Headquarters, Odder, Denmark – Atlanta, United States]
Announcing the latest release of PrintVis, PV17 with Free Trial
Following Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 release Wave 2, v17, we present PrintVis 17. This release has the same structure as PV16, with a base app (extension) and separate extensions to install when the specific functionality of the extension is needed.
Free Cloud Trial on AppSource
PrintVis Cloud is now available as a FREE TRIAL from Microsoft AppSource. Now is the perfect opportunity to try out the attractive modern client UI for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with the print-specific MIS functionality of PrintVis built right in.
Navigate the system and learn the basics of creating a quote, adding demo data, changing user roles and more with our helpful guides – and get ready to take your graphics business to the next level once and for all – with the complete solution for print companies, powered by Microsoft Dynamics.
Other PV17 Highlights Include:
- PrintVis Planning Board – special new functionality allows you to also create scheduling simulations, where you can move your scheduled tasks around, apply your changes – or cancel the simulation and reload the set schedule.
- Also, improved search in the PV Planning Board – it is now possible to search for Planning Units in the Planning Board, with a customizable setup for the desired search.
- Auto Replanning with Message – whenever a unit is moved, and the move results in one or more processes dropping out of the schedule/Production Plan, a message will be displayed for each unit which falls out.
- Shopfloor ClickTile Event – additional parameters now allow more tiles to be added to the Shopfloor Role Center, for greater flexibility in your production areas.
- PrintVis Graph – Allows the customer to connect SharePoint/OneDrive file storage to PrintVis and store documents and files that are connected to PrintVis Cases and elsewhere.
- Remote File Management – From PrintVis instances running in the Microsoft cloud we can now access and create files and folders at the customer’s local file server.
- Translations – Swedish and Italian language versions have been added.
Demo Databases Include:
- PrintVis Unlimited
- PrintVis Inc.
- PrintVis Bindery
- PrintVis Label
- PrintVis Newspaper
PrintVis powered by Microsoft Dynamics is the world-class MIS/ERP software solution for any print, packaging or label company.
PrintVis is marketed, sold and implemented globally by a network of highly skilled partners. Visit us at PrintVis.com.