It can be easy to forget that not every business owner has experienced Business Central. It’s where PrintVis has lived for over 20 years! In this post we want to cover some very basic points.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an end-to-end ERP solution capable of meeting complex business requirements and operational needs.
Dear print business owners: Have you put off a purchase decision because you fear a new solution will disrupt your business performance?
How long have you been wishing for a single software solution that lets you ditch all those broken, outdated legacy systems? For a reliable business management solution that helps small and midsized companies like yours connect finance, sales, service, and production/operations teams within a single easy-to-use application to unlock the insights needed to adapt faster, work smarter, and perform better?
PrintVis’ print-specific functionality resides in the powerful, flexible platform that is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our combined, complete solution lets you:
- Bring people, processes, and insights together to manage your business end-to-end, anytime and anywhere (cloud or on-premises across any mobile device).
- Get up and running quickly and meet your unique business needs both with our world class print MIS and by easily integrating with other industry-specific solutions (such as Agfa, Esko and JDF, web storefronts, shipping solutions and more).
- Ensure business continuity with a cloud solution that connects sales, service, finance, and operations to help teams adapt faster and deliver results.
1. Adapt faster. Innovate and adopt new business models faster with the flexible deployment models, mobility, reliability, security, and adaptable Microsoft cloud solution that grows with your business.
Connect teams within a single solution.
2. Work smarter. Get a complete picture of your business with easy to create dashboards, built-in analytics that proactively inform and guide employees, and interoperability with Microsoft 365.
Simplify processes using familiar Microsoft apps.
3. Perform better. Enable high performance with guided workflows, governance, and real-time metrics that drive continuous process optimization, accelerates financial closes, and improves cycle times.
Enhance remote collaboration and better serve customers.
Start a Free Trial Today
Ready to take PrintVis and Business Central for a test drive? Great news – PrintVis Cloud is now available as an app with a free trial. Go here to get started today!
At PrintVis, we know the ERP selection process can be daunting. We’ll never pressure you. Being informed is the best thing you can do for your graphics business. You can always subscribe to our articles and we’ll keep on helping you stay informed on your buyer’s journey.