Tip of the Week #168 – Developer’s Night Out at NAV Tech Days 2018!
Developer Peter Tijsma has a shout-out for all our PrintVis Partner Developers.
The best Developer’s Tip-of-the-week all year!
Fellow Developers: Let’s get together for a nice dinner and discussion session – hosted by PrintVis on the Wednesday evening (November 21st) prior to the NAV TechDays conference.
The venue is yet to be decided, but we will definitely enjoy a great dinner and have some excellent ‘food for thought’ – during and after which we (Peter, Christian, Rikard and Tommy) would like to engage in discussions with you about the PrintVis/Dynamics NAV product as it stands, and the roadmap that lies ahead. Share your thoughts with us!
Some ideas to get you thinking:
- What would YOU like to see in a future version of PrintVis – specifically from a Developer’s perspective?
- More Integration Events (sure, but where?)
- More API’s (sure, but what should they provide?)
- More Sample Code (sure, but what should it be about?)
- Are we screwing up totally in the current version(s) – if so, where?
- Brainstorming about PrintVis / Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Do’s / Don’ts
We invite you to let us know if there’s anything you think we should prepare for this evening.
As NAV Tech Days gets closer, you will receive a personal invitation through email with all the details, but this early post should give you a heads-up and something to think about.
Have a colleague who might be interested in joining us? Please share this post with them.
We look forward to seeing you all this November in Antwerp!
Thank you Peter!