What can implementing rapidly-deployed services in the cloud mean for your print company?
There is no question that the internet has dramatically changed the way we do business. When hosted in the cloud, PrintVis provides anywhere/anytime access to your data from your virtual office in Microsoft Windows Azure, liberating you from the daily dregs of infrastructure upkeep. And while there are multiple benefits to cloud computing, this can reasonably be viewed as the superlative perk, because all the others naturally stem from it. Just think – how nice would it be to never worry about IT and its associated expenses, such as system upgrades, expert staff and even energy consumption?
Keeping your server room cool and functioning year-round can cost a pretty penny. So can down time from system crashes and a hefty invoice from Geek Squad.
You may have uncertainties about moving your existing MIS/ERP to a cloud-hosted solution, which is completely understandable as you’ve been operating on-premises for years. So how do we get a full picture of the cost of ownership of your current solution? Many factors are relevant to all companies – but perhaps with different levels of value and impact.To help you evaluate your options, here are a few points to consider:
- The cost of license compared to cost of subscription price
- The cost of software maintenance for software system per month/year
- The cost of support contract per month/year
- Cost of upgrading your existing MIS system
- The cost of upgrade of its related software, such as office packages and SQL server software
- The cost of hardware maintenance, hardware expert and insurance of machinery
- The cost of individual user PCs renewal to adhere to software
- The risk of breakdown, theft, damages and other accidents quantified to monetary value
Now let's take a look at some of the measurable benefits of implementing a cloud-hosted solution from PrintVis.
- Scalability – You can add or remove seats as your business expands, or contracts. Let’s be honest – the printing industry can be volatile, and the last thing you need is the burden of long-term financial commitment and the risks associated with purchasing (and installing) expensive systems and equipment.
- Affordability – Multiple user types and bundled service offerings allow you to tailor to your budget
- Speed – With our RapidStart setup you will achieve implementation in a fraction of the time other inferior systems require
- Agility – Accessing company data from anywhere means users have the flexibility to work off-site, including your sales people, who won’t have to call for a production status while visiting clients
- Singularity – You can streamline your entire business with the integrated suite of services that PrintVis provides
- Continuity – Let’s say a fire destroys your building – you’d still have ALL your data, and can be up and running as soon as you want to get a new press in. You wouldn’t need to hire anyone else from an IT or support standpoint. So in essence, our software gives you both autonomy and deep support when you want it.
- Flexibility – Simple to upgrade, you are never locked into a version or paying for more than you need.
- Accessibility – Just use the internet to procure real-time visibility of your enterprise
- Community – Access to the vast Microsoft Partner Ecosystem, where you will find a world of add-ons for virtually any need
PrintVis is a full business management solution designed for the graphics industry, and powered by Microsoft. No matter what size or niche your shop is, our software can be tweaked to take care of your specific needs and streamline your operation. Need some advice as to whether our cloud-hosted solution is right for your company? Contact us – we are here to help!