Printvis is looking for a Senior Developer
Do you have strong competencies within core development in AL? And are you structured and self-driving? PrintVis is looking for an experienced developer to join our international team.
An experienced and self-driven developer
Your primary area of responsibility will be development in AL for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and we expect you have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 5+ years of development in AL for NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Experience with Git and Microsoft Azure DevOps
- A fluent English in speaking and writing (all accents are welcome)
- A positive attitude and you are willing to take on responsibility and getting things done
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work remote from his/her home office; 5 to 10 work days per year you will be working at our HQ in Denmark.
Become a part of our development team
PrintVis powered by Microsoft is a vertical ISV focusing on the print and packaging industry. PrintVis is launched on Microsoft AppSource and built on the most recent Business Central platform.
Through continuous innovation we strive to build and improve the best-in-class ERP solution for the print, packaging and label industry which is sold and implemented by our international network of highly skilled partners.
Our organization is non-hierarchical with an informal, fun work environment. We’re based on 8 different locations across 5 countries and get together a couple of times a year.
The position is full-time.