Does this sound like you? You know that a new ERP system would greatly improve your printing, print finishing, bindery or other graphic arts enterprise. You need to completely streamline your operation – from that initial call for a quote all the way to invoicing your happy new customer. But you’ve been putting it off, worried that it would be too much of a strain on your investment budget. A soup-to-nuts print ERP program is only for the big boys with the heavy financial backing, you think. Perhaps you should consider a cloud-hosted solution!
PrintVis and Microsoft Dynamics NAV deliver a cloud solution for your Graphics Arts Industry business
There are multiple benefits to choosing a cloud-deployed print management solution from PrintVis.
- The initial investment is much lower than a traditional system
- Risk reduction…much easier to make changes to a cloud system than an on-prem system
- Adjust the solution up or down as your business changes
- Printing industry-specific ERP that is tailored to your needs
- Full hosting on Microsoft Azure
- Prices include product upgrade and maintenance
When we say prices include product upgrade and maintenance, we mean all enhancements, including service pack releases both from PrintVis and Microsoft, any system updates and any bug fixes! PrintVis in the Cloud Provides:
- Comprehensive business management capabilities from Microsoft.
- Specialized capabilities and expertise for printing and print-related companies from PrintVis
- Comprehensive inventory management – Raw materials purchase, short shelf-life management capabilities, bar coding
- Product specifications integrated with efficiency checks and quality management, and much more…
Prices and Examples PrintVis has 3 user types which can be combined:
- Full PrintVis Admin user. This user can post invoices, receive and post purchase and post in journals. Price is only $200 per month.
- PrintVis Front Office/Remote Salesperson This user can make quotes, handle orders and planning from anywhere which has internet connection – and of course also from within the company. But not post in journals. Price is only $120 per month.
- PrintVis Shop Floor Station Machines in the shop floor which require data collection or prepress people to input time and material information. This user type will display production plans, supply electronic job tickets and data-input interface. Price is only $60 per machine per month.
Example: You are a small commercial printer with 2 printing presses, 1 digital printer, and a 2-person prepress department.
User type: No. of Users Price per Month
Admin (Full) User 1 $200/month
Front Office User 3 $120 x 3 = $360/month
Shop Floor Users 6 60 x 6 = $360/month
Total Cost per Month Only $920 for your entire operation!
Getting started is really easy! The PrintVis team will look at your machines, speeds and prices – your company’s unique needs – and match these to the large library of best practice setups we have. A basic setup takes only 4 hours. We will then start training your team, and fine-tuning your setup as required. We focus on what is relevant for you. We establish a partnership of instruction and support, designed to form a lean and effective implementation process. 8 days of total setup, 4 half-days of support, full access to our support library and how-to videos.
From the get-go: PrintVis can have you live in ONE MONTH!