PrintVis and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Built on and certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, PrintVis handles all tasks and processes for the administration and production of pre-press, press and post-press. PrintVis is a cost-effective and flexible modular solution that is exceptionally scalable, so it can grow as your business grows. PrintVis offers multiple user types and deployment options to suit your business and your budget.
PrintVis will help you drive down costs and increase value in your company, with continuous innovation integrated into the compelling core functionality that Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides.
With PrintVis you can easily handle every stage of production – from the quote request until the job is completed and delivered to the customer, invoiced and analyzed. This includes a robust, globally-proven accounting package with full general ledger.
PrintVis is also fully JDF enabled and integrates to all JDF-enabled and compatible products and systems.
PrintVis Features the Following for Full Customer Business Process Integration:
- Estimation and Quoting
- Order Processing and Management
- Inventory Management
- Scheduling and Job Planning
- Shop Floor Management and Data Collection
- Job Costing
- Purchasing and Invoicing
- Complete Financial Management – Full General Ledger
- Analysis and Reporting
- ESKO ArtiosCAD Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and O365
- JDF Integration (10+ Year Member of CIP4)
- Multiple, Affordable User Types
- Deploy On Premises or In the Cloud