We are very excited to share news of the release of PrintVis 2013 R2 and briefly highlight some of its many new features!
PrintVis 2013 R2 features a base built directly from Microsoft, multiple new functionalities and bug fixes, and amazing ease of access by being both “in” MS Office365 and “on” MS Azure.
PrintVis 2013 R2 Features and Functionality
- Full Integration to Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Online Cloud Storage
- New Remote Salesman User Type can save you nearly 50%!
- More Customization Options within the PrintVis Tools Module
- Web2PrintVis Completely Rewritten with stand-alone Backend Functionality
- 2 New Dashboard Role Centers!
- Cash Flow Management also includes projection from PrintVis orders
- New Report Available for Assistance with Migration to SkyDrive
- PrintVis Bitmaps Now Included with the R2 Release
- And Much More!
Quotes, order confirmations, invoicing and much more can now be pulled directly from the cloud – all your customers need is an internet connection! The potentials are endless and the sky is literally the limit!
The attractive new Management Dashboard is designed to provide managers with a concise, real-time overview of the health of their business.
Additionally, PrintVis now provides three different user types for the PrintVis Embed license which allows for greater flexibility in pricing for customer licenses!
PrintVis Full User
- The PrintVis Full User is based on the NAV full user. This user type is needed for all users that needs full access to all NAV functionality, to create G/L entries and administrate PrintVis by using the setup.
PrintVis Front Office User
- The PrintVis Remote Salesman User is based on the NAV Limited User. This user type is ideal for those who do not need to administer the PrintVis setup or create G/L entries (e.g. post invoices), but who do require full access to the PrintVis functionality (access to all “Runtime tables”). This new user type can cover the needs of most PrintVis users and as such has a significant impact on the license price.
PrintVis Registration User
- The PrintVis Registration User is based on the NAV Limited User. This user covers the typical functionality needed for shop floor data collection (machine operators), shipping clerks and warehouse workers. Creation of G/L entries are not possible with this user type.
PrintVis is an ERP solution built in Denmark and devoted exclusively to printing companies of all sizes throughout the world.